What am I doing now?
Last updated: 09.27.2020 – 18:14:31 (PST)
These are the things I have going on in my life right now...
Based in Reno, Nevada with Tahoe/Sierra Nevadas in our backyard.
- 3E Platform is building immersive digital platforms empowering exceptional experiences for entrepreneurs and organizations.
- Lassen Ventures is a brand new company whose founders have over 50 years of collective experience founding, building and optimizing companies. We are part M&A advisory service, part incubator and part accelerator.
- Solati Health is improving the quality of life of amputees. We make the world’s most versatile products for adventures to daily comfort.
📼 Recent Releases
Completed This Year
- Jan 2020: Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna
- Jan 2020: Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur by Derek Sivers
- Jan 2020: Built to Sale by John Warrillow
- Jan 2020: Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning,… by Chase Jarvis
- Jan 2020: Difference: The one-page method for reimagining your business and reinventing… by Bernadette Jiwa
- Jan 2020: Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike By Phil Knight
- Jan 2020: Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days By John Hargrave
- Feb 2020: The E-Myth Revisted by Michael Gerber
- Feb 2020: The Automatic Customer by John Warrillow
- Feb 2020: The Third Wave by Steve Case
- March 2020: Real Happiness By Sharon Salzberg
- April 2020: Platform Revolution by Geoffrey Parker
- April 2020: Beyond the E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- April 2020: Eat, Sleep, Ride by Paul Howard
- May 2020: How Cycling Can Save the World by Peter Walker
- May 2020: Real Artists Don’t Starve: by Jeff Goins
- May 2020: The Complete Game of Life and How to Play It By Florence Scovel Shinn
- May 2020: Do Work by Steven Pressfield
- June 2020: A Curious Mind: The Key to a Good Life by Brian Grazer
- June 2020: Ignone Everybody by Hugh Macleod
- June 2020: Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavige Hill
- June 2020: Big Meadows and Lake Almanor by Marilyn Morris Quadrio
- June 2020: Zen to Done by Leo Babauta
- July 2020: The Players Ball: A Genius, a Con Man, and the Secret History of the Internet’s Rise by David Kushner
- July 2020: Work Like da Vinci: Gaining the Creative Advantage in Your Business and Career by Michael J. GelbLink
- July 2020: Little Known Tales in Nevada History By Alton Pryor
- July 2020: Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy By Cathy Glass
- August 2020: The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross
- August 2020: It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried
- August 2020: Face to Face: The Art of Human Connection by Brian Grazer
- August 2020: A Harvest of Change by Nabil N. Jamal
- August 2020: Optimism and Trust – Handbook to survive and thrive through COVID-19 and beyond! by Robert Cornish
- September 2020: Preston Tucker and His Battle to Build the Car of Tomorrow By Steve Lehto and Jay Leno
- September 2020: Real Happiness By Sharon Salzberg
🚀 Professional Development
- Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Team Building
- Elevating My Design Skills
- Bots Technology
- Signature Talk
- Franchising Business Models
🛠️ Personal Development
- Increasing the spirituality of gratitude, appreciation, and presentness into my life.
- Learning how to play the harmonica
- Riding bikes for fun and for next cycling tour in summer from Ashland, OR to Red Bluff, CA
- Need to learn more creative home cooked meals
- Volunteering with Tahoe Pyramid Trail
- Planning to start a Reno chapter of Evryman.
- To have fun empowering the life’s of people and organizations so that the world will be an exceptional experience.
- Having fun with Carson and Cortney and weekend adventures
- Embracing memories and adventures with one family adventure per month, one travel per season, and one week vacation per year. Goal to take a month trip within next 5 years.
- In December, my wife Cortney turned 30 years old.
- My son, Carson is 2 years old
- Playing with an audio mixer and recording Carson’s music
- Implementing Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing