What am I doing now?
Last updated: Tuesday March 31 2020 07:50:31 (PST)
These are the things I have going on in my life right now...
I’m super fortunate to be able to work from home in Reno, Nevada. As the entire world is on lockdown, Cortney is off work and Carson has joined us for fun and adventures.
- To empower the life’s of people and organizations so that the world will be an expectational experience.
- FreeByrd is beauty growth platform empowering beauty professionals with marketing, technology, and coaching services.
- Solati Health is improving the quality of life of amputees. We make the world’s most versatile products for adventures to daily comfort.
- 3E Platform building innovative platforms empowering exceptional experiences for entrepreneurs and organizations. (Currently, accepting limited projects.)
- Tuckers Ventures is a family of innovative product services and next frontier endeavors empowering exceptional experiences.
🚀 Professional Development
- Team Building
- Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Elevating My Design Skills
- Multi-Family Real Estate
- Bots Technology
- Signature Talk
🛠️ Personal Development
- Increasing the spirituality of gratitude, appreciation, and presentness into my life.
- Learning how to play the harmonica
- Riding bikes for fun and for next cycling tour in summer from Ashland, OR to Red Bluff, CA
- Need to learn more creative home cooked meals
- Volunteering a bit with Tahoe Pyramid Trail
- Embracing memories and adventures with one family adventure per month, one travel per season, and one week vacation per year. Goal to take a month trip within next 5 years.
- In December, my wife Cortney turned 30 years old.
- My son, Carson is 1.5 years old.
- Having fun with Carson and weekend adventures
- Have an audio mixer and recording Carson’s music
- Implementing Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- The Montessori Toddler: A Parent’s Guide to Raising a Curious and Responsible Human Being By Simone Davies
- Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths that are Destroying Your Prosperity by Garrett B. Gunderson
- How Cycling Can Save the World by Peter Walker
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- Real Happiness By Sharon Salzberg
- Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks
- Maybe someday will finish Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
Completed This Year
- Jan 2020: Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna
- Jan 2020: Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur by Derek Sivers
- Jan 2020: Built to Sale by John Warrillow
- Jan 2020: Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning,… by Chase Jarvis
- Jan 2020: Difference: The one-page method for reimagining your business and reinventing… by Bernadette Jiwa
- Jan 2020: Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike By Phil Knight
- Jan 2020: Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days By John Hargrave
- Feb 2020: The E-Myth Revisted by Michael Gerber
- Feb 2020: The Automatic Customer by John Warrillow
- Feb 2020: The Third Wave by Steve Case