What am I doing now?
Last updated: Sunday May 17 2020 15:14:31 (PST)
These are the things I have going on in my life right now...
Practicing Social Distancing… I’m super fortunate to be able to work from home in Reno, Nevada. The world is starting to open again from the lockdown, we are making the best of it together with Cortney is off work and Carson for fun and adventures.
- To empower the life’s of people and organizations so that the world will be an expectational experience.
- FreeByrd is beauty growth platform empowering beauty professionals with marketing, technology, and coaching services.
- Solati Health is improving the quality of life of amputees. We make the world’s most versatile products for adventures to daily comfort.
- 3E Platform building innovative platforms empowering exceptional experiences for entrepreneurs and organizations.
- Tuckers Ventures is a family of innovative product services and next frontier endeavors empowering exceptional experiences.
🚀 Professional Development
- Team Building
- Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Elevating My Design Skills
- Multi-Family Real Estate
- Bots Technology
- Signature Talk
- Franchising Business Models
🛠️ Personal Development
- Increasing the spirituality of gratitude, appreciation, and presentness into my life.
- Learning how to play the harmonica
- Riding bikes for fun and for next cycling tour in summer from Ashland, OR to Red Bluff, CA
- Need to learn more creative home cooked meals
- Volunteering a bit with Tahoe Pyramid Trail
- Planning to start a Reno chapter of Evryman.
- Embracing memories and adventures with one family adventure per month, one travel per season, and one week vacation per year. Goal to take a month trip within next 5 years.
- In December, my wife Cortney turned 30 years old.
- My son, Carson is 1 years old and 2 years only in 2 months!
- Having fun with Carson and weekend adventures
- Playing with an audio mixer and recording Carson’s music
- Implementing Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams By Matthew Walker
- Eight Dates by John Gottman
- Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- The Montessori Toddler: A Parent’s Guide to Raising a Curious and Responsible Human Being By Simone Davies
Completed This Year
- Jan 2020: Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna
- Jan 2020: Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur by Derek Sivers
- Jan 2020: Built to Sale by John Warrillow
- Jan 2020: Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning,… by Chase Jarvis
- Jan 2020: Difference: The one-page method for reimagining your business and reinventing… by Bernadette Jiwa
- Jan 2020: Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike By Phil Knight
- Jan 2020: Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days By John Hargrave
- Feb 2020: The E-Myth Revisted by Michael Gerber
- Feb 2020: The Automatic Customer by John Warrillow
- Feb 2020: The Third Wave by Steve Case
- March 2020: Real Happiness By Sharon Salzberg
- April 2020: Platform Revolution by Geoffrey Parker
- April 2020: Beyond the E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- April 2020: Eat, Sleep, Ride by Paul Howard
- May 2020: How Cycling Can Save the World by Peter Walker
- May 2020: Real Artists Don’t Starve: by Jeff Goins
- May 2020: The Complete Game of Life and How to Play It By Florence Scovel Shinn
- May 2020: Do Work by Steven Pressfield